Watermarking quirks still in 4.62.8

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Mon Jul 30 16:00:11 IST 2007

Phil Randal wrote on Mon, 30 Jul 2007 14:05:21 +0100:

This could be used in identifying it as a response. (I guess that
"structure" is because of your sanitation and you got a "good" MID there
back?)

In general I find that quite a few DSNs don't list important or any parts
of the mail or mail header, especially not headers that are uncommon. So,
these will all be blocked. But it doesn't happen that often that mail to
your frequent mail contact bounces, so you will rarely notice it. The
read-receipt is a good example where you notice it quicker ;-)

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany