Watermarking quirks still in 4.62.8

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Mon Jul 30 14:05:21 IST 2007

Oops, my bad.

Double-checked and can't reproduce the bounce problem.

Note to myself:  Make sure all MailScanner boxes are configured
identically!

An internal user sends an email to the ouside world requesting a
read-receipt.

Recipient's Outlook generates a read-receipt which gets blocked by
MailScanner.

The orginal email's headers are not included in the receipt message, so
there is no watermark to check.

Sanitised read receipt below: