Thanks for previous answers + How to stop "cascading" MailScannersfrom multiple scans?

Chuck Rock carock at epconline.com
Wed Jul 18 16:47:54 IST 2007

This is how I did it.

../MailScanner.conf:Virus Scanning =
%etc-dir%/MailScanner/rules/not.localhost.rules

../MailScanner.conf:Spam Checks =
%etc-dir%/MailScanner/rules/not.localhost.rules

The not.localhost.rules looks like this.

From:   127.0.0.1       no

From:   12.160.144.2    no

From:   10.127.0.0/24   no

From:   68.90.69.12     no

FromOrTo:       default         yes

Any IP's you add to the rules with "no" will not be scanned when a message
comes from one of those IP's.

Chuck

  _____