MailScanner ANNOUNCE: stable 4.61 released

ram ram at netcore.co.in
Mon Jul 2 09:17:18 IST 2007

On Sun, 2007-07-01 at 11:42 +0100, Julian Field wrote:

> I have just released a new version of MailScanner, stable version 4.61.7.
>
> The main new things this month are:
> - - Direct support for clamd, for extra speed.
> - - Bug fixes in the attachments auto-zip feature introduced last month.
> - - Bug fixes in the support for Postfix milters.
>
> Download as usual from www.mailscanner.info.

This was from a thread sometime  ago
http://lists.mailscanner.info/pipermail/mailscanner/2007-February/070414.html

Can I use whitelist from IP's to look at ips beyond a relay address.

If the MX is pointed to a relay server, and the relay server forwards
the mail to the MailScanner server , then MailScanner always sees the
same IP in the from.

But If I want to whitelist an IP address that relayed to the MX server ,
Can I do this ?

Thanks
Ram