Clamav with MailScanner on Fedora 6

"Luís Fernando C. Talora" talora-listas at talora.com.br
Wed Jan 24 12:29:15 CET 2007

Don´t think so... I´m not sure, but I think I´ve misconfigured Clamav
(in fact, I did nothing on its config files - just left files as they
came when I made a "yum install clamav*"). On the IRC Channel, someone
told me I should use the Clamav package posted on the MailScanner
website. Is that right?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Luis Talora