MS additional header line

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Thu Jan 18 21:29:22 CET 2007

Vasiliy Boulytchev wrote:
> Well,
>     I really dont know what the MTA has to do with the MS Message id ,
> which is assigned by MailScanner, and passed on to the MySQL tables in
> Mailwatch... which in turn is tracked by Mailwatch php web
> interface...
>
>     Any ideas?

ON my system, the ID in the details page in MailWatch matches the ESMPT id in the receive headers.  MailScanner/MailWatch don't generate that ID.  I think we're all not sure what ID it is you're looking at.  At least I'm not sure.

This is from the details page in MW:

ID:			0IKOXGc013082
Message Headers:	Return-Path: <g>
     by mx2.ci.juneau.ak.us (8.13.4/8.13.4/SuSE Linux 0.7) with ESMTP id l0IKOXGc013082

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500