MS additional header line

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USherbrooke.ca
Thu Jan 18 21:28:48 CET 2007

Vasiliy Boulytchev a écrit :
> Well,
>    I really dont know what the MTA has to do with the MS Message id ,
> which is assigned by MailScanner, and passed on to the MySQL tables in
> Mailwatch... which in turn is tracked by Mailwatch php web interface...

Vasily,

I don't think there is anything like a "MS Message ID".  MS doesn't need
any message ID to do its job.  You're probably confusing this with MW's
message ID.  I run MS without MW and see no MS message ID in my logs.

Denis

--
   _
  °v°   Denis Beauchemin, analyste