New Year's Resolution and new beta release [OT]

Jon Leeman technician at cenpac.net.nr
Fri Jan 5 21:40:26 CET 2007

Julian,

I make no apologies for top posting this time.

There's around 350 email users in this country.  The vast majority have
no conception of "how the thing works'.

There is no one here (that I know of) that have even heard of
MailScanner let alone your name.  Pity, because  you/it do/does the job.

On behalf of all here.......Thank You.

I sincerely hope that you are able to continue your generous efforts for
the [ forseeable ] future.

Regards,

Jon

{ Nauru local 0830 clear skies Temp. 28 Deg. C.  {with apologies to
Glenn :-) }