New Year's Resolution and new beta release [OT]

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Fri Jan 5 22:48:23 CET 2007

Jon Leeman spake the following on 1/5/2007 12:40 PM:
> Julian,
>
> I make no apologies for top posting this time.
>
> There's around 350 email users in this country.  The vast majority have
> no conception of "how the thing works'.
With only 350 e-mail users, you could probably get a couple of people together
and punch any spammers coming from your country!
In this country (United States) there are MILLIONS of clueless e-mail lusers.
It makes for long days and many sleepless nights!
It makes me long for the days before e-mail, when modems were 110 baud and you
could type faster than you could read posts on a BBS.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and