Mqueue.in huge

Marcello Anderlini m.anderlini at database.it
Tue Feb 13 16:05:55 CET 2007

I make the symlink but the problem seem to be still presents.
Now my mqueue.in is running about 120/130 msg waiting and is growing. The
only way to decrease it is to not use spamassassin.

I notice anyway that msg are still marked spam using black-list, I suppose
directly by Mailscanner and I can delete it if I change
"Spam Actions = deliver header "X-Spam-Status: Yes"" in Spam Actions =
delete. Could this be a solution ?

But How can I understand where spamassassin is slowing ? Can spamassassin -D
-t generate a log with timing ?

I'll update mailscanner as soon as possible.

Best regards and thanks again for your help

Dr. Marcello Anderlini
m.anderlini at database.it
Database Informatica S.r.l.
Microsoft Certified Partner
Tel.  +39059775070
Fax. +39059779545
http://www.database.it

--
Messaggio verificato dal servizio antivirus di Database Informatica