Mqueue.in huge

Marcello Anderlini m.anderlini at database.it
Tue Feb 13 14:16:01 CET 2007

Mailscanner  4.50.15.1
Spammassasin Version     : 3.1.7 Release     : 1.el4.rf

Name        : sendmail
Version     : 8.13.1                            Vendor: CentOS
Release     : 3.RHEL4.5

I do not use any plugins for SA and this is the output of
ls -l /etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf
/etc/mail/spamassassin/mailscanner.cf
-rw-r--r--  1 root root 11361 Feb 12 18:00
/etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf
-rw-r--r--  1 root root    41 Jan 21  2005
/etc/mail/spamassassin/mailscanner.cf

Thanks again

Best regards

Dr. Marcello Anderlini
m.anderlini at database.it
Database Informatica S.r.l.
Microsoft Certified Partner
Tel.  +39059775070
Fax. +39059779545
http://www.database.it

--
Messaggio verificato dal servizio antivirus di Database Informatica