Mqueue.in huge

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 09:56:21 CET 2007

On 13/02/07, Marcello Anderlini <m.anderlini at database.it> wrote:
(snip)
> > 2. do you have a symlink from /etc/mail/spamassassin/mailscanner.cf
> >       -> /etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf ?
>
> They are not symlink but two differents files
Hm, they should be one and the same, by way of a symbolic link...
Could you please refresh our memories with what version of MailScanner
and SpamAssassin you use, as well as MTA (Sendmail was it? version
please...), what plugins to SA you have loaded etc...? Also provide
the output of
ls -l /etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf
/etc/mail/spamassassin/mailscanner.cf
(that was all on one line, of course) ... so that we can be certain
they really are two different files, and not a file and a symlink:-).

Depending on version of SA, you might disable certain functions
"easier" by way of not loading them (since they might be plugins)
instead of loading them and then disabling them... Provide the info
and we'll likely be more capable of helping you.

Cheers
--
-- Glenn (who is home with the flu, hence the not-so-frequent
"presence" on the list:)