"not cached, timed out" in spam that scored 0.

am.lists am.lists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 22:59:10 CET 2007

Scott:

I felt the same way -- only seeing 3 timeouts, its probably ok to bump
up the timeout, but wasn't sure where the setting was. If I had seen a
bunch of timeouts, I'd be investigating what was causing the
individual timeouts.

I found the setting in /etc/MailScanner/mailscanner.conf...

It was 75, I bumped it to 90.

FWIW, I did the lint test of SA through MailWatch GUI to see if there
were any apparent issues, the elapsed time on that comes in at
5.97865sec.  Having nothing to compare that to, is that good, bad,
horrible, etc?

Angelo