Send copies of certain messages to other mail account

"Luís Fernando C. Talora" talora-listas at talora.com.br
Fri Feb 2 18:56:58 CET 2007

Fellows,

To find out what kind of mailing lists my users are participating, I´d
link to send a copy of all messages sent from or to any account with
"yahoogrupos.com.br" or "grupos.com.br" on its address, for a deeper
analysis. Is it possible to do it with postfix and/or MailScanner? I
thought about some "REDIRECT" rule on  the "header_checks" table, but
I´d like the users to continue recieving the messages, while we analyze
that. Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot!

Luis Talora