MCP checks against outbound mail

Dimitri Yioulos dyioulos at firstbhph.com
Fri Feb 2 14:58:16 CET 2007

Hello to all.

Previously, I had implemented MCP checks on my system.  After upgrading
spamassassin, MCP was using SA rules to do the scoring.  For example, a post
from this list got an MCP score of 2.31, with Matching Rules being
INVALID_DATE and NO_REAL_NAME (clearly SA rules.  Upgrading MS today seems to
have fixed that problem - now, my MCP .cf rules are used again.  That's good.

But now, my issue is this:  I've set MS so that our outbound mail isn't
scanned for spam.  However, this setting also seems to keep the outbound
stuff from being scanned for MCP.  That's bad.  What do I need to do to
enable MCP checks only?

Thanks.

Dimitri

believed to be clean.