Send copies of certain messages to other mail account

David Vosburgh vosburgh at dalsemi.com
Fri Feb 2 19:24:02 CET 2007

If I understand you correctly, you should be able to use the mail
archiving feature of MS:

In MailScanner.conf:
Archive Mail = %rules-dir%/mail_archive.rules

In mail_archive_rules:
From:           *yahoogrupos.com.br
/var/spool/MailScanner/mail_archive/yahoo_groups
yahoo_groups at your.domain.com

The above line will archive a copy to a local mbox and also forward a
copy to some other email account. I think.

You'd obviously need to create the directory
/var/spool/MailScanner/mail_archive first.

Dave