AW: requeueing / resending archived emails

Mikael Syska mikael at syska.dk
Thu Dec 13 17:33:54 GMT 2007

Hey,

Glenn Steen wrote:
> On 12/12/2007, Mikael Syska <mikael at syska.dk> wrote:
>
>> Same thing ... :-)
>>
>> I'm running postfix on the server ... not the other way around :-) ( I
>> know what you mean )
>>
>> Still looking for the answer ... and I will ofcause post here if I find
>> it ... just have more important things to do at the moment.
>>
>> // ouT
>>

> The hints needed are in the wiki... If your archive consists of queue
> files, all needed info (recipient(s) etc) is in that file... So use
> the information in
> http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=documentation:configuration:mta:postfix:how_to:release_quarantined_mail#releasing_mail_from_the_quarantine_-_queue_files
> (all one link on one line:-), amended with the fact that the files
> aren't in the quarantine, but rather the archive... Simple
> enough?!:-).
>
> Cheers
> --
> -- Glenn

Thanks for the note on that one.

When using:
"Releasing mail from the quarantine - message files"

sendmail -i -t < meesageid

Its gets send from the current account I'm logged onto as ... and yes,
ofcause, but I can't seem to find a way to read the sender address, so
it gets resend as the original user who send the message ...

>> Bundschu
[snip]

// ouT