AW: requeueing / resending archived emails

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 14:27:07 GMT 2007

On 12/12/2007, Mikael Syska <mikael at syska.dk> wrote:
> Same thing ... :-)
>
> I'm running postfix on the server ... not the other way around :-) ( I
> know what you mean )
>
> Still looking for the answer ... and I will ofcause post here if I find
> it ... just have more important things to do at the moment.
>
> // ouT

The hints needed are in the wiki... If your archive consists of queue
files, all needed info (recipient(s) etc) is in that file... So use
the information in
http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=documentation:configuration:mta:postfix:how_to:release_quarantined_mail#releasing_mail_from_the_quarantine_-_queue_files
(all one link on one line:-), amended with the fact that the files
aren't in the quarantine, but rather the archive... Simple
enough?!:-).

Cheers
--
-- Glenn
> Bundschuh, Philipp wrote:
> > And what if the server is running on postfix?
> >
> > Regards,
> > philipp

-- Glenn