OT Fedora in production (as nstallation Problem on Fedora Core 8)

Peter Farrow peter at farrows.org
Tue Dec 11 15:13:41 GMT 2007

BTW:

 >>Anyway, I've been very happy using Fedora on my servers for years,
and will continue to do so. Others may decide to avoid it for things
like CentOS, but I >>prefer to keep more up-to-date with the more recent
stable releases of things!

Stability is demonstrated over time,  it doesn't come guaranteed by
simply using the latest versions..... have you checked Vista out
recently ;-)

P.