--lint with AutoCommit errors

Michael Mansour micoots at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 03:40:09 IST 2007

Hi,

On two of my mail servers, when I do a MailScanner --lint at the very bottom I get:

commit ineffective with AutoCommit enabled at /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/CustomFunctions/MailWatch.pm line 96, <CLIENT> line 1.
Commmit ineffective while AutoCommit is on at /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/CustomFunctions/MailWatch.pm line 96, <CLIENT> line 1.

I'm using mailscanner-4.62.9-2 and mailwatch 1.0.3.

Any ideas how I can trouble-shoot and fix this issue?

Thanks.

Michael.