Performance between SpamAssassin 3.2.1 and 3.2.2 and 3.2.3

Gareth list-mailscanner at linguaphone.com
Wed Aug 15 18:08:06 IST 2007

I am using a caching DNS server and upgraded from 3.1.8 to 3.2.3 today and
it does seem slower but I cannot really tell since our mail volume is very
low and most system maintenance does not even cause the queue to build up to
30 messages.
I expect the majority of people are like me and have servers which are
capable of processing far more email than they currently receive so each
mailscanner run only handles a few messages so it is quick anyway.