[Fwd: Re: Spamhaus issues? (fwd)]

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Mon Aug 13 20:20:48 IST 2007

Julian Field spake the following on 8/12/2007 3:58 AM:
> This is the comment I got from Res in reply to my gentle tap on the
> shoulder.
> I've had enough of his attitude for a very long time. Sorry, but he
> asked for it.

I have but one question.
Did you remove him, or did he remove himself?

I hope that he did not just leave in anger, as he has made many worthwhile
contributions, and maybe he will regret his hasty in-anger response, and come
back.

In your defense, you have "tapped" other off topic threads before, and it is
usually when they turn into virtual fist fights. You seem to have great
tolerance for the occasional off-topic thread, even though they get very far
from the original topic.
--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and