[Fwd: Re: Spamhaus issues? (fwd)]

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 21:29:02 IST 2007

On 13/08/07, Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com> wrote:
> Julian Field spake the following on 8/12/2007 3:58 AM:
> > This is the comment I got from Res in reply to my gentle tap on the
> > shoulder.
> > I've had enough of his attitude for a very long time. Sorry, but he
> > asked for it.

I think it is the "community" thing... Even though Jules has never
actually said so, I think he keeps it this way because a) he likes the
idea of a MailScanner community, and b) because it is polite to answer
even the most rudimentary and off-topic questions, and c) because he
is to darned nice;-)

Hm, how come you and I have featured in quite afew of those
off-topic-tapped threads, friend Scott?:-)
--
-- Glenn