ClamAV module logging changed in 4.62

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Wed Aug 8 13:58:41 IST 2007

[...]

Ok I had a look this morning and the only reason I can see would be having
the display scanner name set to no. And BTW, The Sohpos scanner name is hard
coded so it would display regardless. The setting in MailScanner.conf you
are looking for is: Include Scanner Name In Reports =  and it is probably
set to no and should be set to yes.

As a side note, anyone using MailWatch will need this set to yes for the
next version as the name is used in his new parsing code (from the MailWatch
list)

Rick

believed to be clean.