PATCH SweepViruses.pm - clamavmodule false positives - A PLEA!

Gareth list-mailscanner at linguaphone.com
Tue Aug 7 08:43:28 IST 2007

You only get the false positives problem if you are using clamavmodule
and have "ClamAV Full Message Scan = yes".
Yo can turn off full message scanning but then some of the clamav
signatures are unable to detect some of the phishing attacks. This is
most noticeable if you are using the sanesecurity additional rules.

It is just a couple of lines which need adding to SweepViruses.pm and I
can send you an updated file if you wish.