MS Hanging

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Thu Aug 2 15:40:11 IST 2007

Phil Randal wrote on Thu, 2 Aug 2007 13:45:50 +0100:

> "Use of the Spamhaus DNSBLs via DNS queries to our public DNSBL mirrors is free for low-traffic mail servers serving less than 100 users. Use of the Spamhaus DNSBLs by commercial or corporate networks, ISPs and ESPs, requires a subscription to Spamhaus's Data Feed service."

yeah, this could also add to his problems as I understand from earlier postings
that he's got high volume servers. SORBS has also starting restricting high volume queries,
so basically most of the RBLs used are timing out, especially if he's unnecessarily
multiplying the checks.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany