MS Hanging

Mikael Syska mikael at syska.dk
Thu Aug 2 16:48:06 IST 2007

Kai Schaetzl wrote:
> Mikael Syska wrote on Thu, 02 Aug 2007 15:15:35 +0200:
>

>> Is it safe to only make spams get one hit from the ZEN-SPAMHAUS, I can
>> see that the default in the MailScanner.conf is 1 ?
>>

> Spamhaus can be safely used at MTA level, anyway.

Well ... I want the logs in mailwatch and also to be used with bayes
.... we dont have that much traffic here ... about 20k mail in a day,
and 85% of them are spam.

Many of you are taking about timeouts because of high amount of quries.
How much would a local bind dns benifit? how many quries would come from
the cache? (I'm thinking of using BIND here ... )
> Kai

Syska