MS Hanging

UxBoD uxbod at splatnix.net
Thu Aug 2 15:56:10 IST 2007

I have reduced our list now to one, plus have setup our own internal RBL server for black/white list entries.  Using the MailWatch SQL table and some PHP I generate the two lists and feed them into RBLDNSD.

For both lists if I source IP appears > 5 times within last seven days then it will be added. SA scores are the same as the score to mark a message as spam but positive for black and negative for white.  If a IP addresses appeared on both then score would be zero, and would take the normal generated SA score.

Seems to be working okay at the moment.  All private IPs are suppressed.

Regards,

--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s https://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Fingerprint: C759 8F52 1D17 B3C5 5854  36BD 1FB1 B02F 5DB5 687B
// Keyserver: www.keyserver.net Key-ID: 0x5DB5687B
// Phone: +44 845 869 2749 SIP Phone: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net