Fast Dual Core or slower Quad Core..?

Paul Hutchings paul.hutchings at mira.co.uk
Thu Apr 26 10:29:59 IST 2007

Yeah I figured with that RAID card with Cache it's plenty quick enough.

This is literally only for inbound and outbound SMTP, nothing more.

I'll work off the linked server as my base model I think, there's a
point where the bottom line is "it's plenty".

Paul Hutchings
Network Administrator, MIRA Ltd.
Tel: 44 (0)24 7635 5378
Fax: 44 (0)24 7635 8378