Whitelisting Problem

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Thu Apr 12 11:03:18 IST 2007

Yup. I have already slapped myself around the face with a wet fish ! ;) I have merged the two configs and running just one instance now.

Many thanks,

--
--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s http://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Phone: +44 (0) 845 869 2749  SIP: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.