Whitelisting Problem

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 15:21:02 IST 2007

On 12/04/07, --[ UxBoD ]-- <uxbod at splatnix.net> wrote:
> Yup. I have already slapped myself around the face with a wet fish ! ;) I have merged the two configs and running just one instance now.
>
> Many thanks,

Good. If you find that you need two instances, look at my suggestions
on the wiki regarding splitting mails... Perhaps that might be merged
to ine instance too, I haven't exactly had time to play with that for
a while... vaacation and all...:-).
Look at http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=documentation:configuration:mta:postfix:how_to:split_mails_per_recipient
next time you need it:-)... It's in the "Notes"...

Cheers
--
-- Glenn