IP address reputation, BorderWare

Peter Nitschke email at ace.net.au
Fri Apr 6 16:40:19 IST 2007

Res,

As you yourself said, nobody forced you to read it all, heck, I even top
posted so you didn't have to.

Personally I don't believe in blocking your or anyone else's posts just
because this thread has gotten over done.

It is however, just a bit sad that you don't know when to stop or to take
an off-topic thread to email just so your ego can have a play.

Hint - Sarcasm and nit-picking isn't a substitute for quality posting.

Cheers (as you say)

Peter