IP address reputation, BorderWare

Res res at ausics.net
Sat Apr 7 00:36:36 IST 2007

On Sat, 7 Apr 2007, Peter Nitschke wrote:

> Res,
>
> As you yourself said, nobody forced you to read it all, heck, I even top
> posted so you didn't have to.
>
> Personally I don't believe in blocking your or anyone else's posts just
> because this thread has gotten over done.
>
> It is however, just a bit sad that you don't know when to stop or to take
> an off-topic thread to email just so your ego can have a play.

nothing to do with ego, theres only one person on this list who has any
right to basically end a thread by demand, i dont take requests from any
self appointed list-cop, i have ignored them for over 10 years and will do
so for the over next 10 years.

theres been no more crap in this thread, than in many other threads, take
your selective rose coloured glasses off and you might realise that.

--
Cheers
Res

Let Novell know what you think of their back door deal with the devil.
Sign the petition today:   http://techp.org/p/1/