IP address reputation, BorderWare

Res res at ausics.net
Fri Apr 6 10:50:02 IST 2007

On Fri, 6 Apr 2007, Peter Nitschke wrote:

> Perhaps a pity that you didn't take this one to private email?
>
> I think most of us are pretty tired of this by now.
>
> Peter

ace is in south oz right? ill send your ERT, star force they call em isnt
it? around to penetrate your location and 'take out' the norti person
whos holding the gun at your head making you read the thread.

if you dont like it, dont read it

additional: I have no problem with anyone wishing to killfile me (hint)

and whilst we at the nit picking, how about you use some netiquette and
trim your posts to whats in point, learn how to quote.

--
Cheers
Res

Let Novell know what you think of their back door deal with the devil.
Sign the petition today:   http://techp.org/p/1/