Clamav 0.90.1 phishing problem

Holger Nöfer holger at noefer.org
Thu Apr 5 11:14:41 IST 2007

Hi,

since I upgraded clamav to 0.90.x I do not find these messages, too.

Did you solve the problem?

There are new functions in Mail::ClamAV

    CL_SCAN_PHISHING_DOMAINLIST
     Phishing module: restrict URL scanning to domains from .pdf
     (RECOMMENDED).

    CL_SCAN_PHISHING_BLOCKSSL
     Phishing module: always block SSL mismatches in URLs.

    CL_SCAN_PHISHING_BLOCKCLOAK
     Phishing module: always block cloaked URLs.

Has someone used this in /opt/MailScanner/lib/MailScanner/SweepViruses.pm?

Best regards,
Holger