IP address reputation, BorderWare

Res res at ausics.net
Thu Apr 5 08:21:47 IST 2007

On Tue, 3 Apr 2007, Rick Chadderdon wrote:

> I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and simply assume that my
> writing style is not clear enough for me to make a point to you.  Our

Rick you've made your point, you dont like  people using it, I dont care
if its used, I approve of any method that helps stamp out spam/forgeries.

It is a method used and will always be used, and only will become more and
more so over time, somthing that those who dont like it will have to get
used to.

> discussion.  If you're being deliberately obtuse for the joy of argument,
> please don't bother - I don't enjoy that kind of fight, anymore.  (You should

No, but you are starting to come accross as one who accuses others of not
seeing your point or argueing 'for the sake of it' because we will not
turn around and say its a bad thing because some see it as a good thing.

We do seem to be going round in circles

> have seen me back in the Fidonet days, though... <wistful sigh>  That was

I probably did, but thats too many years ago to even bother trying to
remember, certainly not on the eve of a 4 days holiday :P

--
Cheers
Res

Let Novell know what you think of their back door deal with the devil.
Sign the petition today:   http://techp.org/p/1/