IP address reputation, BorderWare

Rick Chadderdon mailscanner at yeticomputers.com
Tue Apr 3 15:57:16 IST 2007

Res wrote:

[...]

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and simply assume that my
writing style is not clear enough for me to make a point to you.  Our
conversation is degrading more with each exchange, and each reply from
you gets further from addressing what I actually said and is more
argumentative against what you apparently think I said.  If you're
sincere, and are actually replying to points you believe I'm making, I
welcome further private discussion.  If you're being deliberately obtuse
for the joy of argument, please don't bother - I don't enjoy that kind
of fight, anymore.  (You should have seen me back in the Fidonet days,
though... <wistful sigh>  That was fun.)

Thanks for sharing your viewpoint.

Rick