Using Razor with MailScanner/Postfix?

Dhawal Doshy dhawal at netmagicsolutions.com
Mon Apr 2 13:16:42 IST 2007

Paul Hutchings wrote:
> Just to follow up on my own post here, I've done something that seems to
> work, but would appreciate a sanity check.
>
> As root:
>
> 	Ran razor-admin -create
> 	Ran razor-admin -register
> 	cp -r /root/.razor /var/spool/MailScanner/
> 	chown -R postfix.postfix /var/spool/MailScanner/
>
> Which leaves me with a /var/spool/MailScanner/.razor folder with a bunch
> of razor config/registration files readable and writeable by Postfix.
>
> I then added to /etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf the line:
>
> 	razor_config /var/spool/MailScanner/.razor/razor-agent.conf

Also add this to /var/spool/MailScanner/.razor/razor-agent.conf
razorhome = /var/spool/MailScanner/.razor

 From the man page:
razorhome
     Directory where Razor Agents look for files. All files in
razor-agent.conf without a full path will be relative to razorhome. The
default is /etc/razor/ for root, and ~/.razor/ for every other user. If
razorhome does not exist, it will be created.