When do config/rule changes take effect?

Paul Hutchings paul.hutchings at mira.co.uk
Mon Apr 2 15:24:45 IST 2007

I've just made our MailScanner live.  Seems to be doing a cracking job
so far.

A question though.

As I tweak rules do I need to do a full "/etc/init.d/MailScanner
restart" or can I somehow force MailScanner to refresh its configuration
whilst running?

I've RTFM and wasn't too clear on this point.

cheers,
Paul
--
Paul Hutchings
Network Administrator, MIRA Ltd.
mailto:paul.hutchings at mira.co.uk

--
MIRA Ltd.

Watling Street, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 0TU, England.

Registered in England No. 402570
VAT Registration  GB 114 5409 96

The contents of this e-mail are confidential and are solely for the use of the intended recipient.
If you receive this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify us either by e-mail, telephone or fax.
You should not copy, forward or otherwise disclose the content of the e-mail as this is prohibited.