Problem with rulesets

Colocation Colocation telehouse at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 22 15:54:44 IST 2006

Well im pretty sure my GTUBE test is working correctly, it just confirms
exactly whats happening with normal spam thats hitting my server.

Its reading the following line fine :

FromOrTo:       default                 deliver

However it isnt reading these lines :

To:     *@domain.com     delete

I've been editing the rules via my ssh session, anyway i dont use windows,
OSX all the way :)

Something else i've just noticed, my spamhigh actions arent being picked up
either.

High Scoring Spam Actions = %rules-dir%/spamhigh.action.rules

In spamhigh.action rules i have :

FromOrTo:       default 20

And its marking stuff as high scoring spam when its under 20.