Problem with rulesets

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 10:30:07 IST 2006

On 20/09/06, Colocation Colocation <telehouse at googlemail.com> wrote:
> My spam high scoring actions are identical to my spam scoring rules.

Ok. Scrap that idea (too:-).
Just one final question, to clear any possible missconceptions (on my
or your part:-):
When you tried it with GTUBE, did you do it via telnet (so that you
are absolutely sure of what is entered as RCPT TO:<...>)? If not,
check out
----
http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=documentation:test_troubleshoot:mta:connexion#gtube_test_message
----
and perhaps do an "explicit" test with an address that will definitely
match what you have in the rule file. BTW, you don't use windoze and a
windoze editor to edit, do you?

--
-- Glenn