Multiple Incoming Queues

Matt Hampton matt at coders.co.uk
Tue Sep 19 22:06:03 IST 2006

Evening All

Does anyone use MailScanner's ability to have multiple input queues?

I have written a CF hack that puts email that hits a RBL into a
different queue than "clean" sources.  I want to configure MailScanner
to process the different queues but give priority to my main incoming
directory.

Is this possible?

I haven't been able to follow the code sufficiently well to see how it
works out what a batch is (i've got a cold and thinking past finally
managing how to hack cf code has blown my mind!)

matt