Problem with rulesets

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Tue Sep 19 21:11:59 IST 2006

Just to be clear - you have three (or more) domains you're accepting
mail for, right?

Re: #2 - Glenn means is the mail that is failing addressed to more than
one person or is it addressed to just a single person.

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500