Problem with rulesets

Colocation Colocation telehouse at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 19 22:37:03 IST 2006

At present i have 3 domains that i am scanning mail for.

I have checked that the e-mail is being sent to a single domain user, i have
also tested this myself with GTUBE.

My Mailscanner seems to only read the DEFAULT entry, its not picking up the
rules, or at least not acting on them for the additional domains.

Thanks