OT: Sendmail: stopping RBL checks for authenticated users

Res res at ausics.net
Thu Sep 14 03:31:02 IST 2006

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006, Ian wrote:

> I want to setup the submission port (587) and configure it to allow authenticated
> users only (no other restrictions).  Does anyone know the correct submit.mc format to
> allow this?

You can not use every conf feature in MSP submit.mc, there are some that
are strictly not allowed, on default it takes all other settings from
sendmail.cf, in your case try adding this... FEATURE(`delay_checks', 'friend')
to your submit.mc and remaking submit.cf

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd