Anyone using zen.spamhaus.org?

BG Mahesh bgmahesh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 03:11:19 IST 2006

Phew! I really did not mean to start off a war here ;-) I have been using
zen with surgemail and it has been showing good results.

How do I make sure I am not using RBL with SA AND MS? From the thread it
appears I should be using it in SA only [how do I do that?]

On 9/3/06, BG Mahesh <bgmahesh at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi
>
> In spam.lists.conf I see,
>
> spamhaus.org                    sbl.spamhaus.org.
> spamhaus-XBL                    xbl.spamhaus.org.
> SBL+XBL                         sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org.
>
> http://www.spamhaus.org/zen/ says it is better to use zen.spamhaus.org
> Should we delete the above 3 lines and replace it with
>
> ZEN            zen.spamhaus.org
>
> and make the appropriate changes in MailScanner.conf?

> B.G. Mahesh

B.G. Mahesh
http://www.greynium.com/
http://www.oneindia.in/