Anyone using zen.spamhaus.org?

Raymond Dijkxhoorn raymond at prolocation.net
Sun Sep 3 20:35:16 IST 2006

Hi!

> In spam.lists.conf I see,
>
> spamhaus.org                    sbl.spamhaus.org.
> spamhaus-XBL                    xbl.spamhaus.org.
> SBL+XBL                         sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org.
>
> http://www.spamhaus.org/zen/ says it is better to use zen.spamhaus.org
> Should we delete the above 3 lines and replace it with
>
> ZEN            zen.spamhaus.org
>
> and make the appropriate changes in MailScanner.conf?

I think its a little early to do this now. In some months its more
appropriate.

ZEN = SBL-XBL + PBL

The PBL is in development and is not available for querying by mail
servers yet. Further information will be published as we finalize a
release date.

So lets just wait till Spamhaus officially releases the list shall we :)

Bye,
Raymond.