Anyone using zen.spamhaus.org?

Raymond Dijkxhoorn raymond at prolocation.net
Sun Sep 3 20:41:57 IST 2006

Hi!

> Should people be encouraged to use the MailScanner spam lists as most seem
> to agree the conservative lists are better used at SMTP stage and the more
> aggressive lists in SA for scoring (Or even all in SA)?
>
> It removes freedom of choice as the zen list a combination of the others
> so it could be that people want to only use sbl and not the others.
>
> Having said that, I think it would be worth adding zen to the list and
> either including a url with details of what each list is/ does or similar
> comment.

I dont think you have gotten much hits on PBL right? The list is somehow
empty. We sync the list also, there is like 4 entry's in the list right
now. Its still in beta.

It does not remove freedom, you can filter with the bits it returns.

127.0.0.2 SBL
127.0.0.4 CBL
127.0.0.5 NJABL

And so on ... it only saves lookups on the nameservers if you just use one
list.

Bye,
Raymond.