Whitebox Linux install

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Fri Sep 1 22:16:53 IST 2006

Dan spake the following on 9/1/2006 12:58 PM:

My boss hounds me constantly about documenting and uses the "hit by a bus"
argument. I keep telling her that if that happens, documentation will be "her"
problem. The bus will be getting my immediate, if not short, attention!

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and