Whitebox Linux install

Dan lists at norcomcable.ca
Fri Sep 1 20:58:51 IST 2006

Make sure you have 'rpm-build' installed first before installing
MailScanner.

I used to use Whitebox with MailScanner.  It worked fine.
I did switch to CentOS after Katrina due to the lack of updates.

It really drove home the 'hit by bus' theory and putting all your resources
into one place.

regards,
-dan